Wednesday 9 October 2013

Not Enough Time.



Crazy busy.

I have a job at Outfit now, doing around 8 - 12 hours a week on average. Its kinda cool that I get to look at nice clothes every time I'm at work..but at the end of the day a job is a job and its tiresome and its retail. I'm just grateful for the extra money and discount! I think its kinda healthy for me to get out the house though and earn some money and get meeting new people.


University started again, so that is all systems go too. From sleeping in all summer to now going back to uni and having a job is a bit of a culture shock.It seems I never have time now and my sleeping in days are well and truly over.  University is a bit of a downer at the moment for various reasons but i'm just going to have to pull myself a long to make sure I graduate.



xox

No comments:

Post a Comment