Friday 10 January 2014

Aim Fucking High.




^^ Had a quick shoot yesterday for my friend, Robynn and her portfolio ( see her work here - http://www.robynngardner.co.uk) , she is a freelance graphic designer.

Found ourselves  chatting about life, dreams and aims.

I might have my head in the clouds, but I dream big and have big aims which I really do push to achieve.  It does scare me that i'm 23 already, I remember when i was 18, not sure where the time has gone, but I don't want to waste any time and to get things done and aim fucking high.

I really am passionate about graphic design and over recent months I have discovered it is something which i'd really like to do as a job and not just something I enjoy to do because I study it at a degree level. Also, I do really enjoy modelling, and once it was a pipe dream I had to work with some cool photographers but i've actually got the opportunity to work with photographers who's work I really look up to and people I thought would never be interested in working with me. But I do want to push that as much as possible, as vain as it sounds, but I do enjoy it and I enjoy making art in the form of photography.  However, its always time that is the issue and my current part time job sucks this away. I might be in danger of loosing my job anyway due to lack of hours for all the staff but i'm starting to think it wouldn't be such a bad thing after all..I am a hard worker and i believe we should all work hard to earn our money, but in my third year of university i really want to focus on my degree and other spare time maybe for some commission /personal work along side a bit of modelling. Its just weighing up If its money or the love of stuff I enjoy which is more important? . it is something I am defiantly considering though.. It would be nice to also get some weekends back as working in retail, we don't get a weekend of course. just something for me to think about. Just think its time to prioritise my degree as I don't have long left!

So i am really in a positive and productive mood right now, and things are looking bright. 

xox



No comments:

Post a Comment