Thursday 2 January 2014

New Year.



Happy New year!

I don't believe in the whole ' new year new me' bullshit to be honest. If you wanted to change something you would of done it by now right?

However, i do have some aims for this next year, planning my wedding, starting to get a look at houses to buy, sorting out a mortgage. But since now i have moved out me and vince finally live together I don't have that much on my wish list as such.Its weird to think this time last year I was still doing the dreadful long distance.Obviously, Graduating from university is something I am pushing towards and trying to do the best i can till the end of the university year.

I have asked for a little one, which seems to be something i am wanting a lot in recent months,  but I am sensible and i know that will come eventually, when we have a house, i have a full time job and we are married. But It does seem like a nice idea right now, desperately wanting that family unit. 

The new year does make you appreciate things though,
 and makes you really want to really seal everything and make them perfect...The wedding is a big deal and it would be nice this year to really get on the move with the plans.., Just haven't really had chance to start planning over the past year due to moving in to our place and life just getting away with us... I do have all these plans in my head ready to be applied :). 

More shoots next year as well, really want to push as many as I can ( when i can find the time). Have some more images back from my latest shoots with  Tomhl and Michael J Smalley , which I had in november and december.. will post these in future posts.

Back to university soon after the christmas holidays :'(


xox

No comments:

Post a Comment