Sunday 19 January 2014

Design Design Design.







University is officially back in the swing of things. It's extremely hectic and to be honest its more stressful than i thought it would ever be.
I got my grades back, good news - I'm passing. Bad news - its not the high grades I'd hoped for, which is disheartening when you have put all your heart and soul in to something, so I've felt a little down about that for the last few days. But managed to motivate myself again to get this next project on a roll. The whole not having a job has really helped me manage my time better so far, and most likely I will be seeing the benefits of this extra time during deadline week!


I managed to have a shoot with Cole Black and Rich this week. Something i haven't done before, which was video and latex and some underwear too :). 


No comments:

Post a Comment