Sunday 12 January 2014

Glad.




I guess I must of known,
My contracted ended at outfit and they didn't have enough hours to keep us all on... But from my last post you might say I am RELIEVED that it's over. Retail is grim, i've had 3 jobs before this but sometimes it seems to get worse and worse each time and the treatment the staff get is appalling  we are just a number. It is annoying about the money of course but theres more important things for me to focus on right now..like university and graduating! The spare time will come in handy for doing more work, having A WEEKEND which is something which I've forgot what it feels like and actually having some time to myself which wasn't happening before, either i was at uni doing uni work or at work so I'll admit it will be nice to have some free time for a change. 

I've started to look out for work experience/ placements and I'm going to start emailing some magazines and companies I fancy working for. Need to start to get some feelers out there before I graduate. 

Also managed to get in contact with some clothing companies about modelling for them so that looks positive too.

First day back at university tomorrow..ready for the hard work I think.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment