Sunday 29 June 2014

FULL time.




I think I mentioned I had an interview for a couple of graphic design jobs, well...

I GOT A JOB!

I am now officially a Junior graphic designer!


I start on monday, even though I had a couple of days work trial last week,
I mean, I get to design things, drink tea and listen to music. I get paid to do something I ENJOY, which is rare apparently.  Ive already got to know some people due to the work trial, which makes things less awkward when I start next week, they all seem like a cool and friendly group of people.

 I am scared though, I've never had a full time job before, which is scary in its only right,
I guess it means the weekends and evenings will become even more precious and i'll make the most of the time. I'm also trying to keep my modelling up at the same time. I got approached by the  amazing Chris Beasley https://www.facebook.com/chrisbeasleytog about shooting for him next month, so that will be an awesome experience.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment