Sunday 15 June 2014

Student No More. Soon to be WIFE!



HI!

so really, 
I'm not a university student anymore, even though I'm still acting like it.
 But now I'm actually applying for JOBS..real JOBS. 

To be honest, applying for a 9-5 job actually scares me. It feels so adult? I'm 23, so technically I am an adult, but I don't want to act like one and I certainly don't feel like I want a career!
 I'm not lazy, I know working hard is the way forward and the way in which we get money, I'm fine with getting a JOB, happily in-fact because I'm skint right now! but the thought of making a career seems so inclosed and so mature. Regardless of my fear, I've been applying for graphic design jobs anyway, and I've actually managed to get an interview next week!



in other news, I got invited to a casting by FRONT MAGAZINE!
to me, this is huge, regardless of peoples opinions on the magazine or on 'glamour modelling' as some call it. Getting in the magazine has been a dream of mine for a very long time, 
I have bought the magazine for years!
however, I had to think the bigger picture about what going topless would mean and for me it may mean losing out on jobs,modelling jobs and proper jobs too, plus I had to respect the wishes of friends and family too. Still feel sad thinking 'what could have been' though. 





More big news..oh I'M GETTING MARRIED!
( I designed the save the date postcards ;) )
not just that, but we set a date and booked the wedding! we got a great deal and we couldn't say no!
but yes, I am getting married on 15th February 2015, so most likley I will become one of those people who just talk about their wedding none stop via their blog or social media - however to be honest I think thats pretty normal, getting married is HUGE deal, and everyone deserves their time to be happy and talk about their wedding day!

lots has seemed to happen in a small period of time, but all positive and all moving forward!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment