Wednesday 10 September 2014

BA Hons Graphic Design.



So I officially graduated!
You can now call me Kate Palmer BA HONS ( no, really - don't!)

I had to wear a Cap, gown, the lot! ( which is actually really uncomfortable to wear! but no one tells you that) plus you do feel like a bit of a twat with that hat on!

It can seem a bit hard to get excited about graduation, most of us cant find jobs yet or have had a bad experience in a work place - deffo the situation for me! but still there is something to celebrate, we got a degree! we did it! and we worked hard for the bloody thing!

here are some pictures from the day..






I won't bore you with too many photos, as it feels like university was a life time ago!

Oh, my OH has a blog now... check it out here: 

http://vincethemjguy.blogspot.co.uk


xox

No comments:

Post a Comment