Friday 5 September 2014


Hi!
I have had so much time so have been going through and applying for as many jobs as possible, any job.
Managed to bag myself an interview at Kurt Geiger! Which is awesome because I think we would all love discount for KG! I thought the interview went rather well, so fingers crossed!
I'm not sure how people don't work because I'm finding it boring as hell, I'm not dissing the unemployed, ok, I am! its so draining doing nothing and soul destroying and I miss having money monthly!On the upside I had a few freelance jobs graphic design wise last week, which is just some extra pocket change!

I offcially graduate on Monday at Lincoln Cathedral! a big celebration for all us grads, however at the moment for most of us it doesn't seem like much to celebrate, we all have debt from uni, we don't have jobs and neither can we find a job that we want! but still we have a degree right!

I had a shoot with Chris Beasley yesterday and another model Steph, Shot some stuff for a clothing line, Supersonic jelly beans, and managed to get so much free stuff from them which is awesome!



xox

No comments:

Post a Comment